These awards celebrate those making remarkable strategic and financial contributions to independent schools.
From individuals to teams, we’re looking to applaud excellence and reward innovation.
They provide benchmarks for the sector as a whole and networking opportunities for schools to learn from each other. All shortlisted schools can demonstrate value for money to their parents.
Entry is free and open to all independent schools.
The entry deadline is midnight Friday 11 October 2019, if you want to establish a reputation as a first-class organisation and believe that your colleagues deserve national recognition for their hard work, make sure you get your entries in.
The list of this year’s categories is as follows:
- Lifetime achievement
- Whole-school community initiative of the year
- Independent-state school partnership award
- Student initiative of the year (New for 2020)
- Wellbeing initiative of the year
- Creativity award
- Strategic education initiative of the year
- Sports award
- Best use of technology award
- Marketing campaign of the year
- Alumni engagement campaign of the year (New for 2020)
- Boarding school of the year
- Pre-prep/prep school of the year
- Senior school of the year
- Independent school of the year
Full details of the criteria can be viewed here
The winners will be revealed at our gala awards evening at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London on Friday 7 February 2020